Friday, August 26, 2022

I am ready to help with your next Project.





Dear valued client,

I have 10 years’ experience in fictional and non-fictional writing. I have self-published six books and collaborated with seven other writing projects. Two of them are devotional books, Worthy to be Loved and one in Afrikaans, called Skakels in my Ketting.

I have a keen interest in Christian Living and apply this knowledge in my writing to give the reader a better understanding of the topic.

I have written articles for an English online magazine for a time and was a content writer for an internet radioprogram for single women.

I have a quarterly newsletter and will add the links to the newsletter for greater reach.

I write both in North American and British English and make use of ProWritingAid to assist with the grammatical areas. A proofreader will polish the final manuscript to make it publish ready.

I create all book covers on Canva or ask graphic designers to assist when in doubt. I understand the entire process from beginning to end and would like to assist.

I help with page layout and create the conversion to Kindle.

I can create all profiles on relevant platforms and do the uploads. 

For a complete list, click here.

How I work:

I write the first draft and send it back for your reading and feedback. 

I am a very diligent writer that likes to complete a project in time. I have a good eye for detail and will be in contact with you regularly.

Once you are satisfied with the manuscript, it would be sent to the proofreader for a last read. 

Once completed, and you are satisfied with the end result, the project is completed. 


I can assist with the following:

Page outlay, printing quotes, book cover, ISBN, and create profiles if you don't have. 

I trust we can establish a good relationship. I await your response.


Kind regards

Lynelle Clark

Author / Freelancer / Coach / Virtual Assistant

Linktree

Contact: lynelleclark@outlook.com for a quote



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve: Fear And Despair Has Been Destroyed.

  This is the last day of this bible plan and I trust that I have planted a seed of hope into your life. You can have the victory if you fol...