Friday, August 26, 2022

Services

  



 Bookings are essential.

50% of payment is required before the start of the project. 

For smaller projects, the full amount is required.

Here are snippets from my work. 

Testimonials.


When writing your life story and family and friends' names are mentioned, it is your responsibility to talk to them and get permission on paper. Do this before we begin.

 

Please Note:

 

o I write about 2000 words a day (workdays) = 40 000 words a month. Depending on the timeframe and word count, we want to reach.

o I am also willing to be part of selected charitable projects. Please contact me. 

o My weekends are my replenishing time, please respect that.

Lynelle Clark Company Profile.pdf by Lynelle Clark
Lynelle Clark Design Examples by Lynelle Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve: Fear And Despair Has Been Destroyed.

  This is the last day of this bible plan and I trust that I have planted a seed of hope into your life. You can have the victory if you fol...