Thursday, December 8, 2022

Creativity 101: I have a body.

 



Creativity 101: A Holistic look at who I am.

I have a head, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, stomach, bum, legs, and feet. Plus, all the other smaller appendages in between. I call it my body.
My body can do amazing things, especially when I am fit. But even if I am not mobile, my body can still be valuable.
With this body, I can exercise, walk, run, pray, meditate, read, bake, swim, ride a bike, lay on the bed, paint, write or whatever I choose to do with it.
It is totally depended on me. That is why I must look after it. My body cannot take food from the fridge unless I don't tell it to do so.
Each one of us has one. No matter the form... it is our body. What I put into it, he gives back to me. Whether good or bad, it returns the favour. Sometimes to our devastation.
Being a holistic person, we are made into a body, with a mind and a spirit. Our body is the vessel we use to our advantage.
The mind and spirit don't have a body. Therefore, it needs a body to move around and put action into our thoughts.
How do you take care of your body today? Do you drink enough water? Eat correctly? Do some exercise with it? I know... we don't always, but try to.
Or maybe you are busy with a painting, or writing. Some part of your body is at work. Right? Even as I type this post, my body is at work. Maybe not all of it, but part of my body is in motion.
The point is, without this body of mine, I cannot do anything I want. I have to take care of it. Make sure it stays healthy. Give it enough rest, do some walking.
My body is essential to my creativity. No matter my choice, my body is needed to put action to it. How great is that?
Share your thoughts in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve: Fear And Despair Has Been Destroyed.

  This is the last day of this bible plan and I trust that I have planted a seed of hope into your life. You can have the victory if you fol...