Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Entering a New Season

 


"Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence. Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance. Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence. Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance." — Yoko Ono


Change is never easy but it is necessary.

For us to enjoy the newness of this season, we have to make things easier. When we simplify, we create room to grow and we can receive new things the Father has in store for us. If we hold on to the old things, the new things have no place to fit.

The Bible says you cannot put new wine in an old wineskin, so you must make room to receive.

It is a careful balance; and if you do it correctly; it can take you into the new.

Last month, I joined the Kingdom Writers Conference where I was confronted with a good deal of new information and a fresh anointing that confirmed the cleansing change. I really had to rethink my strategy and rethink my Why and How. That, after I have set up a business plan to begin a platform for like-minded creatives.

I was in for a big surprise and had to really come to grips with this in order to accept and change or be stuck and become stagnant.

For starters, my website’s platform has changed, and the name has changed. This wasn’t an overnight change but a gradual change from WordPress to Blogger that had its own challenges. I will share all the new links in the next session.

But it comes down to simplicity and clarity. For myself and to my followers.

As a creative being, I have many outlets and each needs its own spotlight.

  1. As a writer, a website is essential for sales and marketing. After all, we like to talk about books.
  2. As a freelancer, I need a place to advertise my services.
  3. As a reviewer and blogger, I like to talk about the books I have read.
  4. A platform for like-minded people also needs a space.
  5. And as a coach, I need a space to talk about the things/problems we face.

Quite a momentous task, but once everything is in place, it just needs to be maintained.

When I began I was overwhelmed and deflated, but now that the end is insight I feel lighter and more energised with the recent developments.

So, no matter how much we argue or kick against the changes in the long run, it is beneficial.

A river can only flow easily when it receives fresh water. And fresh water only comes from a source that is without debris and flow with ease.

May this season be a refreshing joy for you.

I bless you.

​You expected to be sad in the fall. Part of you died each year when the leaves fell from the trees and their branches were bare against the wind and the cold, wintry light. But you knew there would always be the spring, as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen." — Ernest Hemingway

New Links

Lynelle Clark / The KreativPreneur Club / Freelancer / The KreativPreneur/

Vanuit my Pen: This is home to all my Afrikaans postings and writings. Do check it out.

Inspire to Read: Here I add all the reviews and book blasts. Contact me if you want to feature on this blog. I charge a nominal fee of $5 for each post. Reviews are free and will be posted on Goodreads and Amazon. 

You can contact me at inspiringreads@gmail.com. 

Leave a comment at the blog that you visited with a link where I can follow you in return.

Additional links: 

Resources 

Collaborations: I am always open for collaborations. Contact me at lynelleclark@gmail.com. 

Articles: 

Release your creativity: Knowledge 

Release your creativity: Belief 

Interview with Sonia Main 

You can also find more links here: Linktree 

Tune in every Wednesday to listen to my short story: an Afrikaans story of a lost love that ends in murder. 

Die Waarheid Radio 

Other news 

For now, Source of Joy is on the back burner. 

I felt led to continue and complete the novellas that are part of Love at War. These novellas are about the many characters within the book that needs an ending and will be a series once done. The plan is to write at least a 20k novella about each. 

The first in this series will be about Phillip Burger. The South African Chaplain and confidant of Kurt McGee. I have begun with his story but will tell more about it later. 

The other characters are: 

Jillian McGee: daughter of Curt McGee, student. 

Mark McGee: Curt’s son with his own secrets. 

Harriet Davies: Neil Davies' wife. 

T. Cummings: charged with murder. An AWOL from camp. 

Staff sergeant Doug Clark: aid to Colonel McGee. 

Nurse Anna Stalin. 

Sam Gerber, and Alexi Krasnorada: Black ops experts, and Nurse Lee Ann Buys; another South African Nurse. 

The Love at War Devotional is another task I want to complete before I will continue with The Connection Series. 

Two of my stories have been taken up into two unique books: Kloof and 'n Tikkie Romantiek. Both Afrikaans bundles created by Myra Loubser, owner and founder of Kreativ SA

Walk Gracefully the path you’ve been awarded and remember, each day is in fact a gift—savour it. 

Yours in grace

Lynelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve: Fear And Despair Has Been Destroyed.

  This is the last day of this bible plan and I trust that I have planted a seed of hope into your life. You can have the victory if you fol...